Tai Verbrugge '19 discusses sustainability careers with Mike Baki '84
Mentoring is a core component of the Stewardship and Sustainability Network's goals and activities. We have matched up dozens of current students with alumni, helping students to discern their areas of interest within the diverse field of sustainability and to learn from the broad array of professional and personal experiences our alumni have generously shared.
Our mentoring program is poised for expansion with the launch of IrishCompass, a new online Notre Dame community that allows students to find and connect with alumni directly. IrishCompass is the result of a collaboration between Notre Dame's Career Center and Alumni Association. We encourage all of our network members to join IrishCompass using these 5 easy steps:
- Click Join Our Community and then Email, using your @alumni.nd.edu or other preferred email address.
- Establish your profile with some basic information about your work and educational background, or import from LinkedIn or Facebook.
- Under Industry Groups, please select Energy/Environmental.
- Under Field of Specialty, please select Sustainability.
- Select any other relevant categories that describe you, decide how often you want to be contacted by students, and you're done!