ND Energy is a proud sponsor of this event!
The Indiana Conference on Energy Management is Indiana’s premier conference on finding affordable and sustainable energy sources for your business, as well as networking with other professionals in the field.
The Indiana Conference on Energy Management will cover the current status of energy in Indiana, what the future may hold and what your business can do to prepare.
Join energy experts from throughout the state to learn the tools and strategies you need to cut costs and remain in compliance!
This program is ideal for:
- Facility and energy managers
- Plant operations managers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Managers/purchasers of energy
- Energy aggregators
- Energy engineers
- Plant engineers
- Governmental affairs managers
- Managers of utility companies
- Municipal and rural cooperatives
- Corporate affairs staff
- Energy consultants
- Indiana Chamber member: $399
- List price: $499
- Government employee: $199
For additional details and to register, visit: https://www.indianachamber.com/event/energymanagement/.