The Virtual 3rd Annual ND Energy Research Symposium is scheduled for November 12 from 3:00 to 7:30 p.m. and November 13 from 1:00 to 5:30 p.m. This year's theme is Waste-to-Energy: Reimagining the Possibilities, bringing together research experts and industry leaders from across the U.S. to talk about current initiatives in the following areas:
- Addressing waste carbon resources and technology
- Capturing CO2 and converting it into value-added materials using renewable energy
- Harvesting excess heat from the community for redistribution
- Using industrial symbiosis at the small-scale to increase communities’ sustainability and well-being
- Upcycling plastic waste into useful products
- Using technology to manage plastic waste and to turn plastic back into useful products
Final details will be coming soon and posted on the symposium web page.
We hope you will be able to join us for all or part of this exciting and informative two-day event. Registration is now open and must be completed by 12:00 p.m. November 12. Registrants will receive updates to the schedule and a Zoom link to join.