The National Council on Science and the Environment and Project Drawdown are bringing together leaders, research partners, scientists, decision-makers and friends from across the globe to share their science and solutions to the world's most pressing global challenges.
This joint conference, titled Research to Action: Science & Solutions for a Planet Under Pressure, will focus on
- the physical and social realities of climate change and the way this impacts people, ecosystems, markets and the places people live; and
- how implementing climate solutions produces positive co-benefits to society, the economy, and the planet.
An incredible lineup of speakers includes:
- Inger Anderson, Executive Director of the UN Environment Programme
- Christiana Figueres, Former Executive Secretary of the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change
- Amy Luers, Global Lead for Sustainability Science at Microsoft